Congratulations! We are so happy that you are now a member of the Park Maitland School family. We look forward to getting to know you and your child(ren). Please use this section of the website to ensure that you are prepared for your child(ren) to start school at our K-8 campus in Maitland, Florida.
Access your SUMMER WORK and School Supplies List Here!
New Family Newsletters, 22-23 School Year
Mandatory Forms for Maitland Campus
Below are step-by-step instructions on how to complete the annual required paperwork for each student and family prior to starting the school year. Please read and complete each step.
Only families with a signed enrollment agreement and paid registration are eligible to complete these documents. Completion of these forms by non-enrolled/unregistered families will not reserve a space on campus.
These forms are required by August 1st, 2022 for all new, incoming families into the 22-23 school year.
STEP 1 — MANDATORY ANNUAL FORM
Complete one entry for your entire family.
STEP 2 — MANDATORY HEALTH FORM
On this form, you will be filling out a two-page health information section for each child. It may be helpful to gather health insurance cards, doctor and dentist contact information, and emergency contact numbers before you begin.
*If your child requires an Individual Health Care Plan (due to chronic medical conditions), and/or a Food Allergy Action Plan (FAAP), please CLICK HERE to read an important message from Nurse Chouljian.
STEP 3 — UPDATED RECORDS
Each student must have the items below on record prior to the first day of school. By Florida law, children are not allowed to enter school until these forms have been submitted and are on file.
- Updated immunization form (all new and K-5 students only)
- Updated physical form (all new students and rising 6th and 7th grade students only)
- Copy of the birth certificate (all new students)
Click here to read about the updates, review the Acceptable Usage Policy & Technology Handbook, and complete / sign the form digitally.
Park Maitland Elementary/Middle School Handbooks
- Section A – About the School
- Section B – The School Day
- Section C – Academics & Enrichment
- Section D – Dress Code
- Technology Handbook & Acceptable Use Policy
Uniforms & Carpool for Main Campus
- Uniform Ordering – 3N2
- Uniform Ordering – Lands’ End
- Uniform Ordering – Tommy Hilfiger
- Used Uniform Swap & Two Fish Artistry Embroidery
- Chloe Lane Custom Embroidery
- Carpool Map K4-K5
- Carpool Map Grades 1-7
Lunch Options for Main Campus
Bagel King ‘Healthy Kids’ School Lunch offers up to six different lunch options daily including gluten free, dairy free, meat free options. They also buy locally grown fruit and vegetables. All bread, bagels and desserts are made in-house daily! Bagel King supplies beverages with each meal that is chosen, plus you can order as late as 6:30am the day of delivery.
Before/After School Activities & Care
- Morning Care and After Care Rates
- Before Care Registration (Just for K4 Families)
- Club Eagle After Care Registration
- Parker’s Pals Registration