The Park Maitland Admissions Office is still available to take inquiries and provide virtual tours for families who are interested in either our main campus or new preschool coming in August 2020. Please contact Kelsey Madison at email@example.com or by 407-647-0102.
Applying to Park Maitland
Park Maitland accepts applications throughout the year and allows for mid-year transfers based on class availability.
- Schedule a tour of our campus: Virtual tours are available! Click here for a sneak peek!
- Submit application and $75 application fee
- Provide your child’s current school with the Transcript Release Form
- Share the K4-Grade 1 or Grade 2-6 teacher feedback form with your child’s current teacher
- Schedule a shadow day/screening and submit $75 screening fee
- Notification of acceptance/declination
We also require a copy of each student’s birth certificate, immunization records and proof of physical from a FL physician.
Park Maitland School admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin, gender, or religious affiliation to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, gender, or religious affiliation in administration of its educational and admission policies, or athletic and other school-administrated programs.
Please contact me with any questions, concerns, or if I can assist in any way. We can’t wait to meet you!